It's not just about the story of our village but also about everyone in every places.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

What i do on weekend?

READING!
Few of my choices is:
I read this book for the first time last year on 2009. Well it may not the type of book that guys may fall into but im sure girls will falls on their knee for it. I put Katie Mac Alister is one of my favorite author. And i already owned quite a numbers of her book and for this guardian series its has 4 books and i owned 3 of them.1st book is: "You Slay Me" as its on above picture.

2nd Book: Fire Me up

 3rd Book: Light My Fire

4th Book: Holy Smokes

The last one im still waiting my order from Times book store. Aww FYI Times book store in kota kinabalu can help you order books that they have non in their collection. If you guys have trouble do ordering from Amazon then try Times. They has store in Warisan Square and the latest in 1B. Im not sure if there's another store of them in KK though. Well maybe this is some few of books that you may love to try to read. Dont get them all in once, maybe get the 1st book first. I have to tell for my side i love it very very much. So shall you give a try?

Writer: Ragang Pencil
Pictures: All from Katie Mac Alister website

No comments:

Post a Comment